One More Night with the Frogs!
Egypt suffered horribly when God sent the plague of the frogs. Frogs were everywhere, but Pharaoh waited to call for Moses. In the same way, we tolerate sin in our lives and incur the judgment of God. Why didn’t we just call on God and get rid of the “frogs” in our lives.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- The Truth About Dishonesty
- Burden-Bearing: True Spirituality
- Elisha: What to Do in the Absence of a Crisis