Your Happy Place: How to Have a Joy-Filled Home
Strong Christian marriages have Christ-centered relationships that are grounded by individual relationships with the Lord. Many who have joyous homes that are filled with love and laughter find their strength in God to help them guide all others in their lives. These homes aren’t perfect and don’t pretend to be, but they are faithful families who love the Lord and always put Him first.
More from this series:
- A Few Good Men…and Women! (Judges)
- What is God’s Will for My Life?
- The End of Time
- Teaching Your Children Respect and Obedience
- I Want Names! Praying for Others
- Jonah: Fueled by Anger
- Your Happy Place: How to Have a Joy-Filled Home
- Re-building the Walls: Nehemiah
- The Ultimate X Factor: Esther, Queen of Beauty and Courage