White Noise: Tune Out Other’s Expectations
Our lives are filled with white noise: the expectations of others that distract us from God’s calling for our lives. How do we tune out “white noise.” hear God speak and bravely follow His will?
Preached at Casas Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty