When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
What do you do when you feel that the world has gathered against you? The hardest thing you ever do is to wait in God’s promises and rest. That’s where you come to know Him. God doesn’t cater to wicked men. He breaks them and brings them to repentance. Your pain is going to become your pulpit if you wait long enough and trust Him.
Preached at Denton Bible Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty