When Good Kids Go Bad
How do you deal with a rebellious child? When they insist on leaving, let them leave. When things get tough-don’t run to the rescue. If they come back, run to greet them. After they’re back, don’t punish the obedient.
More from this series:
- The Traitor Within (James)
- Fisherman to Fisher of Men: Peter’s Big Career Change
- Fighting the Sin Within: The Power of a Renewed Mind
- Abraham and His Little White Lies
- Bloom Where You’re Planted: Singleness, Divorce and Re-Marriage
- Playing with Fire: Balancing Fear and Freedom
- Brain Cramps: Missing the Obvious (Jesus in the O.T.)
- Tears in Heaven?
- When Good Kids Go Bad