What is God’s Will for My Life?
This is one of the most common and most important questions people ask about God. The answer is bigger than we sometimes think, and, while it is not always easy, the way to find the answer is simpler than we sometimes think. Be like Jesus. Be with Jesus. Read God’s Word. Listen to God’s people.
WATCH SERMON VIDEO HERE.
Preached at Southeast Christian Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- A Few Good Men…and Women! (Judges)
- What is God’s Will for My Life?
- The End of Time
- Teaching Your Children Respect and Obedience
- I Want Names! Praying for Others
- Jonah: Fueled by Anger
- Your Happy Place: How to Have a Joy-Filled Home
- Re-building the Walls: Nehemiah
- The Ultimate X Factor: Esther, Queen of Beauty and Courage