Time Keeps on Ticking
What if your clock ran out today? Time is an earnest laborer, precision is his neighbor. Be wise, be aware of your season of life. Invest in your key priorities. Redeeming our minutes requires us to understand incremental investments over time.
Preached at Chase Oaks Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Four Keys to Live the Spirit-Filled Life
- The Gift of Singleness
- Fear: Fearing God (Proverbs 1)
- Modern Family: How to Love
- Priceless: Marriage and the Song of Solomon
- Time Keeps on Ticking
- The Little Foxes That Can Destroy Your Marriage
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Life (Elijah)
- Doing What Love Demands