The Perspective of Praise
When you’re wondering how to overcome anxiety, one of the best things you can do is shift your perspective. In this message, we’ll learn from the story of Paul and Silas, who were thrown into prison for their beliefs. But that didn’t stop them from keeping their focus on God’s provision.
www.lifechurch.tv. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- God Uses Highly Unlikely People: The Widow at Zarephath
- Anxious? The Perspective of Praise
- One Minute After You Die
- Bad Advice: How to Be Dissatisfied
- Criticizing: My Big Fat Mouth
- Hope Beyond Here: End Time Rewards
- My Big Fat Mouth: Lying
- How to Love Like Jesus Does
- Twisted Truth: Is Money the Root of All Evil?