The Little Foxes That Can Destroy Your Marriage
In the series “So Worth It,” describing life lessons learned from the bride and groom in the book of Song of Solomon, we discover that there is trouble in paradise. Like many marriages, the honeymoon phase disappears and is replaced with disillusionment. What are some of the “little foxes” that can destroy relationships? Unresolved conflict, criticism and contempt and creeping separateness are just a few.
Preached at Chase Oaks Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Four Keys to Live the Spirit-Filled Life
- The Gift of Singleness
- Fear: Fearing God (Proverbs 1)
- Modern Family: How to Love
- Priceless: Marriage and the Song of Solomon
- Time Keeps on Ticking
- The Little Foxes That Can Destroy Your Marriage
- Your Move: Elijah and Elisha
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Life (Elijah)