The Hourglass: Living on the Edge of Eternity
In a sermon preached at Water of Life Community Church, Lee Strobel gives insight into what will be significant in our last moments of life. The “hour glass” reminds us of regrets over words not said. The hourglass helps us realize our remorse over risks not taken. The hourglass helps us refocus on relationships. The hourglass helps us reaffirm our reliance on God.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty