The Caleb Generation
Caleb, on the brink of the Promised Land, at 85 years old said, I was 45 years old when God sent me to survey the land, and at 85 I’m still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out. Now, give me that mountain! Caleb generation people have to learn to fight the right battles, swim against the tide, avoid negativity and follow the Lord wholeheartedly.
FOR MESSAGE, BEGIN AT 5:00 MINUTES ON VIDEO
Notes and audio from Creative Pastors. Video link from Vimeo and C3 Church. Used by permission of www.creativepastors.com.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty