The Bridegroom Comes: Encouragement and Direction for the Last Days
If these are the Endtimes, We need encouragement and direction. What should a Christian do? Read the Book of Revelation. Receive a blessing. Consider God’s perspective on materialism. Handle your money wisely. Surrender you life to the Lordship of Christ. You don’t want to endure the Endtimes without Him. Live holy lives to prepare for His return. Love His appearing. He is our Blessed Hope. Get your crown for loving His appearing. Pray the Lord’s Prayer for His Kingdom to come on earth.
More from this series:
- Priceless: The Biblical Worth of a Woman
- The Bridegroom Comes: Encouragement and Direction for the Last Days
- Let Them Eat Cake: Life on Earth is On-the-Job Training for Eternity
- Can U Hear Me Now? Hearing Clearly When God Speaks
- Looking in the Mirror: Seeing Ourselves at Jesus Sees Us!
- What Does the Bible Say about Divorce and Remarriage?