Tears in Heaven?
Are there tears in heaven for believers? Of course, we are saved by faith, but Scripture teaches that God “will wipe away” every tear. Certain passages teach that our judgment will include both rewards and loss, that we will be judged by actions and motives. One day our closet motives will come to light. Everything we take pride in ultimately was received from God and will be laid at His feet.
More from this series:
- The Traitor Within (James)
- Fisherman to Fisher of Men: Peter’s Big Career Change
- Fighting the Sin Within: The Power of a Renewed Mind
- Abraham and His Little White Lies
- Bloom Where You’re Planted: Singleness, Divorce and Re-Marriage
- Playing with Fire: Balancing Fear and Freedom
- Brain Cramps: Missing the Obvious (Jesus in the O.T.)
- Tears in Heaven?
- When Good Kids Go Bad