Teaching Your Children Respect and Obedience
Parents, not the school or the church, should be the primary teachers of respect and obedience to their children. Meal times, travel times and bed times are key opportunities to impart values to your child. Good parenting is inextricably linked to the parents’ relationship with God.
More from this series:
- A Few Good Men…and Women! (Judges)
- What is God’s Will for My Life?
- The End of Time
- Teaching Your Children Respect and Obedience
- I Want Names! Praying for Others
- Jonah: Fueled by Anger
- Your Happy Place: How to Have a Joy-Filled Home
- Re-building the Walls: Nehemiah
- The Ultimate X Factor: Esther, Queen of Beauty and Courage