Summer School Part One: Set Free!
Paul teaches us that we can know that we are buried with Christ, and raised to new life with Him. We can count ourselves dead to sin and alive to Christ. Therefore, we offer ourselves to Him to follow Him and serve Him completely. Every time we have the opportunity to sin, we have a choice. We don’t ever have to sin again!
More from this series:
- Death and All of His Friends
- Daniel: Courageous and Committed
- Josiah, the Child King
- iPhone Living: Charge Your Batteries!
- Summer School-Grow Up
- Summer School Part One: Set Free!
- Big God: Big Heart for the World
- Courting and Covenant: Prescriptions for Dating for Marriage
- Stop Throwing Stones! Judgment and Grace