Summer School-Grow Up
We often lose our desire to grow because of apathy, bad spiritual experiences, unconfessed sin and unforgiveness. Healing can take place by worship, connecting, taking a step forward to forgive and confession. As we grow, we learn to appropriate the spiritual disciplines: Bible reading/meditation, Prayer/solitude/fasting, Journaling, Reading/Study, Community, Service, Generosity, Simplicity, Worship and Submission
More from this series:
- Death and All of His Friends
- Daniel: Courageous and Committed
- Josiah, the Child King
- iPhone Living: Charge Your Batteries!
- Summer School-Grow Up
- Summer School Part One: Set Free!
- Big God: Big Heart for the World
- Courting and Covenant: Prescriptions for Dating for Marriage
- Stop Throwing Stones! Judgment and Grace