Stop Throwing Stones! Judgment and Grace
Christ calls us to be grace-filled, humble people. We are to love others and pray for them rather than nagging and trying to change them. Self-awareness and self-righteousness are contrasted.
More from this series:
- Death and All of His Friends
- Daniel: Courageous and Committed
- Josiah, the Child King
- iPhone Living: Charge Your Batteries!
- Summer School-Grow Up
- Summer School Part One: Set Free!
- Big God: Big Heart for the World
- Courting and Covenant: Prescriptions for Dating for Marriage
- Stop Throwing Stones! Judgment and Grace