Sons of God, Daughters of Men: The Weirdest Bible Story
The unusual passage in Genesis 6 teaches that the culture was defined by its fallen heroes, sexual perversion, widespread corruption and violent headlines, just like today. God’s grace was given a deadline before He sent the flood. We can choose to follow what is popular and cause God grief and pain, or find God’s favor by obedience and walking with Him.
Preached at North Coast Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Proverbs: Premeditated Parenting
- Facing Your Egypt: When Life Overwhelms You
- Sons of God, Daughters of Men: The Weirdest Bible Story
- Grow Up! The Dangers of Stunted Spirituality?
- Raising Good Kids Against Bad Odds
- Big God vs. Little god-The Rich Young Ruler
- How to Be Wildly Wealthy
- Snakes on a Plain
- Psalm 1:1-Who’s in Your Social Network?