So What? How to Apply Scripture
Click the link below to openPDF
Pete Briscoe teaches on the application of Scripture and what it means to be a “doer of the Word” instead of merely hearing it. When reading Scripture, Pete encourages us to ask ourselves “How does God want me to think differently, feel differently, and what does He want me to do differently,” as a result.
Preached at Bent Tree Bible Fellowship. Used by permission.
Featured at Telling the Truth with Stuart, Jill and Pete Briscoe. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
- Perspective is Everything
- Your Inside Voice: How You Know God is Speaking
- Christ: A New and Living Way
- Glue: Sticking Together When You’re Pulled Apart
- In Christ, I Am a Piece of Art
- Identity Redefined
- There’s Oil in Your Coffee
- Debt’s Dirty Little Secret: 4 Things Your Credit Card Company Won’t Tell You