Snakes on a Plain
The story of the complaining Israelites in the wilderness teach us many lessons. God gives us salvation and freedom, but often, God’s people are impatient and complain.
God disciplines us in order to bless us. When we repent and look to Jesus, He saves us.There will always be something to complain about. It’s ok to complain to God, but not against God. There is a great disparity between knowing the truth and believing the truth. There are some things only God can heal.
More from this series:
- Proverbs: Premeditated Parenting
- Facing Your Egypt: When Life Overwhelms You
- Sons of God, Daughters of Men: The Weirdest Bible Story
- Grow Up! The Dangers of Stunted Spirituality?
- Raising Good Kids Against Bad Odds
- Big God vs. Little god-The Rich Young Ruler
- How to Be Wildly Wealthy
- Snakes on a Plain
- Psalm 1:1-Who’s in Your Social Network?