Should I Care What You Think?
In a world dominated by social media, it is easy to compare ourselves to others and to become discontent with our lives. It is also easy for us to judge others because of their lifestyles while claiming we don’t care what other people think of ours. But the truth is we care what other people think, and we struggle with the same insecurities as those around us.
Join us for the kick-off of “Honest Slogans” to learn how we can view ourselves and others in a more positive way.
Preached at Chase Oaks Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty