Ruth: From Foreigner to King Jesus
This dynamite sermon shows the foreshadowing of Jesus in the book of Ruth. Begg shows how we can interpret the Old Testament in light of the revelation of Christ in the New Testament. Jesus, the kinsman redeemer, saves and protects a penniless young woman and an elderly widow. The marriage of Ruth and Boaz produces a host of believers borne from their lineage.
Plenary Message, April 12, 2011. The Gospel Coalition National Conference.
Alistair Begg Website: truthforlife.org.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty