Running From Your Life (Elijah)
We are all afraid of something. And for most of us, these fears are preventing us from reaching our greatest potential. Fear of acceptance. Fear of failure. Fear of not being in control. The thing is, many of these fears aren’t even rational. They’re exaggerated lies that Satan wants us to believe about us, about our circumstances and about God. And these lies can lead us into some dark situations. Pastor Steven teaches through the life of Elijah to show us three powerful techniques God uses to help us overpower our fears in the face of the Enemy.
Preached at Elevation Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Need Meeters
- What’s Beneath the Surface of Your Life?
- Fear of Running Out: Jesus and the Wedding Feast
- Take Back Your Mind in an Age of Anxiety
- Choosing Your Chains
- Jericho: Don’t Stop Short of Victory
- The ConTENtment Commandments
- How to Face Your Future with Faith!
- Change Your Name from Cursed to Blessed (Benjamin)