RPM’S: Relationships, Passion and Marriage
Society has its notion of what makes dating, relationships and marriage thrive. But a quick look under the hood reveals a longing to get back on the right track-a longing to do it God’s way. Because it is only the octane that God provides that gets us out of the rut and back on the road toward relational success. Sermon One in this series defines criteria on how to pick a mate God’s way. God wants us to use the same owner’s manual, be guided by the same map, look beyond the outside and inspect the baggage.
Video sermon link on YouTube.
Free resources from CreativePastors.com. Used by permission. Not for sale.
More from this series:
- Revelation: Timeline of the End Times
- Pre-Fight Weigh-In: Your Family’s Health
- Drones: What Does God Really Know?
- Hecknology: Will Technology Grow or Hinder Your Spiritual Life?
- Camel Filter: Wealth and the Eye of the Needle
- Wild: Have Vision!
- The Killer Betrayal: Don’t Fall in Its Trap
- Beating Temptation: An Interview with the Devil
- RPM’S: Relationships, Passion and Marriage