Resting in Faith: The Total Trust Theory
God loves us. He has rescued us and He has a plan for us. These are some of the foundational statements our faith found in scripture. And when we read these words, it fuels our faith. We want to believe God is good. But we don’t live in a perfect world. So what if the circumstances of our lives don’t align with what God says? How do we keep our faith in the midst of struggles and trials and pains? Pastor Steven helps us establish a deep-rooted confidence in Christ, able to withstand challenges that can shake us at our foundation.
Preached at Elevation Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Need Meeters
- What’s Beneath the Surface of Your Life?
- Fear of Running Out: Jesus and the Wedding Feast
- Take Back Your Mind in an Age of Anxiety
- Choosing Your Chains
- Jericho: Don’t Stop Short of Victory
- The ConTENtment Commandments
- How to Face Your Future with Faith!
- Change Your Name from Cursed to Blessed (Benjamin)