Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
We all struggle with evil. David expressed his sorrow and frustration in this psalm. “How Long, O God?” David struggled – and then he prayed fervently. When pain, heartache, injustice and confusion come, it’s our foxhole moment, our desperate prayer.
www.dbc.org. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- The Truth About Dishonesty
- Burden-Bearing: True Spirituality
- Elisha: What to Do in the Absence of a Crisis