Psalm 1:1-Who’s in Your Social Network?
Ungodly companions offer bad advice, encourage us to make unwise decisions and lower our ethical standards. Who advises me? To whom do I look for approval of my choices? What is my ultimate guide-the Word or the World. Jesus wants us to be friendly to everyone, but to choose our friends wisely.
More from this series:
- Proverbs: Premeditated Parenting
- Facing Your Egypt: When Life Overwhelms You
- Sons of God, Daughters of Men: The Weirdest Bible Story
- Grow Up! The Dangers of Stunted Spirituality?
- Raising Good Kids Against Bad Odds
- Big God vs. Little god-The Rich Young Ruler
- How to Be Wildly Wealthy
- Snakes on a Plain
- Psalm 1:1-Who’s in Your Social Network?