Probability, Prejudice and Christ
What is the difference between necessary judgments of probability and sinful prejudice? How did Jesus respond in these situations? In a reflective look of Martin Luther King’s life and Roe vs. Wade, John Piper gives his thoughts.
By John Piper. ©2013 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- You Will Never See Death!
- Judge or Forgive? The Prodigal Son
- Probability, Prejudice and Christ
- Covenant Love: Secrets to Staying Married
- Boiling for Jesus
- I Have Seen the Lord: How Different Generations Come to Faith
- Jesus a Liar? The Common Root of Unbelief
- How Should Miracle Gifts Be Used in the Church?
- Single in Christ: Better Than Sons or Daughters