Probability, Prejudice and Christ
What is the difference between necessary judgments of probability and sinful prejudice? How did Jesus respond in these situations. In a reflective look of Martin Luther King’s life and Roe vs. Wade, John Piper gives his thoughts.
By John Piper. ©2013 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- You Will Never See Death!
- A Tender Word for Pharisees
- The Pride of Babel and the Praise of Christ
- Probability, Prejudice and Christ
- Jesus Came to Earth to Destroy the Works of the Devil
- Covenant Love: Secrets to Staying Married
- Finishing Well: Can You Retire From Serving God?
- Boiling for Jesus
- I Have Seen the Lord: How Different Generations Come to Faith