Priceless: The Biblical Worth of a Woman
The value of women is discussed from the scriptural, cultural, historical, traditional and contemporary lenses. Women blessed, encouraged and helped Jesus throughout His ministry. They accompanied Him on His ministry tours and financially supported Him. They remain at the cross after the disciples fled and they were present at the resurrection. The Old and New Testament are filled with examples of the impact women made for the cause of Christ.
More from this series:
- Priceless: The Biblical Worth of a Woman
- The Bridegroom Comes: Encouragement and Direction for the Last Days
- Let Them Eat Cake: Life on Earth is On-the-Job Training for Eternity
- Can U Hear Me Now? Hearing Clearly When God Speaks
- Looking in the Mirror: Seeing Ourselves as Jesus Sees Us!
- What Does the Bible Say about Divorce and Remarriage?