We are stewards of all the earthly possessions God has given us — our mates, children, homes, cars, education, skills and more. Because of His great gifts, we must be pure, vigilant and careful. In the same way, church leaders must care for their flocks understanding that the followers belong ultimately to God.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty