Praying in the Closet and in the Spirit
Intentionality in the discipline of private prayer where no one else can hear us is a fruit of the gospel. We must obey our Savior, desire to receive more and know that all our needs are met in Him.
By John Piper. ©2014 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org
More from this series:
- You Will Never See Death!
- A Tender Word for Pharisees
- The Pride of Babel and the Praise of Christ
- Probability, Prejudice and Christ
- Jesus Came to Earth to Destroy the Works of the Devil
- Covenant Love: Secrets to Staying Married
- Finishing Well: Can You Retire From Serving God?
- Boiling for Jesus
- I Have Seen the Lord: How Different Generations Come to Faith