Philemon: Slave to Saint
Paul, in prison, pleads to keep his new convert, the slave Onesimus, to minister to him. Paul writes to his Christian brother Philemon that the reason his slave was separated from him for a little while was that he might have Onesimus back forever no longer as a slave, but better than a slave, as a dear brother. Onesimus is no longer just a slave, but a beloved brother in the Lord.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty