Parenting with Hope in the Worst of Times
If you are parenting in the worst of times, or want to get ready for parenting in the worst of times, or simply want hope in the worst of times, look at Micah and look at Jesus and take this posture: brokenness because of your sin, and boldness because of Christ. Then in the power of the Holy Spirit, set your heart on being the best imperfect parent you can be for Jesus’ sake.
By John Piper. ©2013 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- You Will Never See Death!
- A Tender Word for Pharisees
- The Pride of Babel and the Praise of Christ
- Probability, Prejudice and Christ
- Jesus Came to Earth to Destroy the Works of the Devil
- Covenant Love: Secrets to Staying Married
- Finishing Well: Can You Retire From Serving God?
- Boiling for Jesus
- I Have Seen the Lord: How Different Generations Come to Faith