God knows your need (and He’s the only one who can meet it). Instead of focusing on what I need, what I think, what I want, I’m changing my prayer. Show me. Show me who I can bless. Show me who I can encourage. “Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over.” If you want joy, rejoice. If you want purpose, give praise.
Preached at Elevation Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Need Meeters
- What’s Beneath the Surface of Your Life?
- Fear of Running Out: Jesus and the Wedding Feast
- Take Back Your Mind in an Age of Anxiety
- Choosing Your Chains
- Jericho: Don’t Stop Short of Victory
- The ConTENtment Commandments
- How to Face Your Future with Faith!
- Change Your Name from Cursed to Blessed (Benjamin)