Marriage: The Challenge of Intimacy
The greatest human need is to be loved…we know that…but for a lot of us…we don’t actually make the time to be vulnerable enough to allow ourselves to be loved or to love without reservation. You are loved by God…you are adored by God…receive that…believe that so that you might be able to give that! We’ve got to stop pretending like we don’t need each other…we do!
Preached at Chase Oaks Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty