Leaders and Managers: Are They the Same?
Nationally-known business and church consultant Tom Lutz teaches that great leaders innovate, develop, inspire trust, think long-range and make wise choices. Great managers administer, maintain, control resources and develop systems for accomplishing the tasks at hand. We must know the difference and operate in our strengths.
More from this series:
- Podcast: Health and Healthy Relationships
- Methods of Defusing Anxiety
- Healing Misplaced Guilt and Faulty Thinking
- Forgiveness, Worry and Loneliness
- Identify and Beat Anxiety Podcast
- Toxic Relationships: Identify the Interpersonal Traits of Unsafe People
- How to Deal with Safe and Unsafe People in your Life
- Playing to Your Strengths Part One
- Spirituality, Self-Image and Vision