Kingdom Growth: Wheat and Tares
Have you ever grown or tended a garden? There is strategy involved. Within Matthew chapter 13 – Jesus launches into several parables that focus on this concept of Kingdom growth. Why doesn’t God just ‘fix’ things now? We must grow where we’re planted. The interwoven life of connection is one we’re called to live – because the world needs us to and we need it in order to truly grow.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty