Judas Iscariot, The Suicide of Satan and the Salvation of the World
History’s most spectacular sin was the murder of Jesus. Satan’s power in Judas’ sinful passions, Satan’s role in His own destruction, God’s role in the murder of His Son and the hand and plan of God are discussed. The Gospel of God was at work in Jesus’ death and resurrection.
By John Piper. ©2013 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org
More from this series:
- I Thirst: Understand Jesus’ Suffering on the Cross
- Easter: Why Is Christianity Unique?
- How the Bible Proves the Resurrection!
- The Greatest Story Forever Told
- No More Nails!
- The Resurrection? Prove It to Me!
- Thank God It’s Friday
- Judas Iscariot, The Suicide of Satan and the Salvation of the World
- Risen Jesus: Ruling and Reigning