Jesus Christ: The Real Deal?
Paul in his letter to the Corinthian church wants Christians to consider the claims of Christ and ponder our choice to receive Him as Lord and Savior even in the middle of our doubts. Jesus can’t just be a good teacher. He claimed to be the Son of God. Paul points us to a living hope and a “live option.”
More from this series:
- Corinth: Coming Clean
- The Power of Sex (Corinth)
- Jesus Christ: The Real Deal?
- A More Excellent Way (Corinth Part Six)
- Guided Freedom (Corinth)
- Freed by Christ to Love Others
- Corinth Pt. 3: Marks of Maturity
- Judgment Calls: When Christians Step Over the Line
- Corinth: A Colorful Crowd Living in Community