In Christ, I Am a Piece of Art
God wrote two New Testament poems: one in Romans, “the creation is His masterpiece;” one in Ephesians, “WE are His masterpiece.” We are uniquely formed and unconditionally loved by God. We do not need to pretend, but to accept ourselves as made uniquely by our Creator.
Preached at Bent Tree Bible Fellowship. Used by permission.
Featured at Telling the Truth with Stuart, Jill and Pete Briscoe. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
- Perspective is Everything
- Your Inside Voice: How You Know God is Speaking
- Christ: A New and Living Way
- Glue: Sticking Together When You’re Pulled Apart
- In Christ, I Am a Piece of Art
- Identity Redefined
- There’s Oil in Your Coffee
- Debt’s Dirty Little Secret: 4 Things Your Credit Card Company Won’t Tell You