How to Love Your Church
Why do so many Christians love Jesus but not the church? Perhaps they have experienced hurt and disappointment. Are you happy with your church? Love for the church comes from seeing the presence, power and work of God in the midst of that Body.The Church is God’s work. His vision is glorious.
Preached in Gospel Coalition, Regional Conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty