How to Love Like Jesus Does
Jesus embodied compassion. What can we learn from how He treated others? True compassion demands action. It interrupts our daily routine. Caring costs. But compassion changes lives!
Preached at LifeChurch.tv. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- God Uses Highly Unlikely People: The Widow at Zarephath
- Anxious? The Perspective of Praise
- One Minute After You Die
- Bad Advice: How to Be Dissatisfied
- Criticizing: My Big Fat Mouth
- Hope Beyond Here: End Time Rewards
- My Big Fat Mouth: Lying
- How to Love Like Jesus Does
- Twisted Truth: Is Money the Root of All Evil?