How to Heal Relational Scars God’s Way
The story of Paul and Ananias teaches us much about healing relational scars. Take your hurt and be honest in the presence of God. Articulate your pain and anger to Him. Allow God to bring His redeeming love into your story. When we are in pain, we pull away from others, the very people God brings into our lives to help us to receive healing. Because Saul was able to receive forgiveness for the people he scarred, he was reconciled to God and was able to make an impact for the Kingdom. We can, too.
Preached at National Community Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty