How to Complain to God (Habakkuk)
Habakkuk asks “God, why are you tolerating wickedness? Why would you use wicked people to judge Israel? They are worse than we are. God explains how His judgment works. Faith is not positive thinking, the absence of doubt, or a strong imagination. Real faith is trusting God enough to do what He says, and trusting God enough to not quit.
More from this series:
- God’s Go-To Guys: Meet the Minor Prophets!
- What God Really Really Wants (Malachi)
- You Can Run But You Can’t Hide (Jonah)
- The Vow (Zechariah)
- Haggai: How to Patch the Hole in Your Wallet
- Don’t Make Me Come Down There! (Zephaniah)
- How to Complain to God (Habakkuk)
- Acquitted: Understanding God’s Justice
- When Preachers Lie (Micah)