How to Be Brave
We can learn to see through our enemies to see God’s presence. When troubles like fear, depression, or anxiety seem right on top of us, we can look through them to see that God is right on top of them. Without struggle would assume that the strength came from us instead of from God. But God wants to show Himself strong on our behalf by working in and through our weaknesses.
Preached at Elevation Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- What’s Beneath the Surface of Your Life?
- Take Back Your Mind in an Age of Anxiety
- Choosing Your Chains
- The ConTENtment Commandments
- How to Face Your Future with Faith!
- Change Your Name from Cursed to Blessed (Benjamin)
- When God Shows Up in the Middle of Nowhere (Jacob)
- How to Be Brave
- The Devil in 3D