How to Be Brave: Avoid Negative Thoughts
There’s no limit to the good thoughts God wants us to have. So, why do we waste so much time preoccupied with our doubts and fears? How are we supposed to handle these thoughts? Pastor Steven teaches us how to be brave in our faith by developing a courageous state of mind, holding onto the thoughts that come from God, and demolishing the thoughts that take hold of us.
Preached at Elevation Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Need Meeters
- What’s Beneath the Surface of Your Life?
- Fear of Running Out: Jesus and the Wedding Feast
- Take Back Your Mind in an Age of Anxiety
- Choosing Your Chains
- Jericho: Don’t Stop Short of Victory
- The ConTENtment Commandments
- How to Face Your Future with Faith!
- Change Your Name from Cursed to Blessed (Benjamin)