How the Family Was Broken (Hosea Pt. 1)
The book of Hosea teaches many lessons for the family. Hosea’s bride (symbol for Israel) forgot that God defines what marriage looks like, we do not. The children forgot that their father (symbol for God) provides everything, won’t be Savior without being in charge, and his fairness can’t be taken for granted.
More from this series:
- God’s Go-To Guys: Meet the Minor Prophets!
- What God Really Really Wants (Malachi)
- Love the One You’re With (Malachi on Marriage)
- You Can Run But You Can’t Hide (Jonah)
- The Vow (Zechariah)
- Haggai: How to Patch the Hole in Your Wallet
- Don’t Make Me Come Down There! (Zephaniah)
- How to Complain to God (Habakkuk)
- Acquitted: Understanding God’s Justice