How Should Miracle Gifts Be Used in the Church?
John Piper affirms the use of “the miracle gifts” mentioned in 1 Corinthians 12-14, but believes that the most effective forum is in the context of a small group where there is accountability and a way to test the revelation or gift operation.
By John Piper. ©2013 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- You Will Never See Death!
- Judge or Forgive? The Prodigal Son
- Probability, Prejudice and Christ
- Covenant Love: Secrets to Staying Married
- Boiling for Jesus
- I Have Seen the Lord: How Different Generations Come to Faith
- Jesus a Liar? The Common Root of Unbelief
- How Should Miracle Gifts Be Used in the Church?
- Single in Christ: Better Than Sons or Daughters