How Free is Free?
We must recognize that love trumps knowledge. Freedom has two boundaries: God’s commands and love for others. Paul teaches us that there are three kinds of weaker brothers: the true weaker brothers, the professional weaker brothers and the phantom weaker brothers. Paul chose sacrifice over his own personal rights. We must beware of legalism and excess liberty.
More from this series:
- Proverbs: Premeditated Parenting
- Follow the Battle Plan! 1 Peter
- Facing Your Egypt: When Life Overwhelms You
- Sons of God, Daughters of Men: The Weirdest Bible Story
- Grow Up! The Dangers of Stunted Spirituality?
- Raising Good Kids Against Bad Odds
- Big God vs. Little god-The Rich Young Ruler
- How to Be Wildly Wealthy
- Snakes on a Plain