How Can I Forgive?
Most of us have been hurt by someone we know or someone we love. Sometimes, our reaction is to disconnect from that person and hold a grudge or to hurt that person in the same way. However, holding grudges and seeking revenge will not take away our hurt, but it can take away our happiness. The best thing we can do is to forgive others because we all need forgiveness at times.
Preached at Chase Oaks Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty